We strategize with passion, tailoring action plans to suit your specific goals. No question about money is trivial to us, and we encourage open conversations on all subjects. Prepare to experience the excitement of shaping your financial future with us!
At the heart of our services lies an unwavering loyalty to our clients. You'll never have to doubt whether we're on your side. From the moment we start working together, we commit to being your life-long financial allies.
In essence, we're masters of our craft. With nearly 2 decades of experience in finance, we've consistently helped high-earning, goal-oriented professionals reach their financial aspirations. Are you ready to be our next success story?
Are you listening to a voice or an echo?
Do you hear a distinct voice or just an echo? While echoes blend into the noise, a voice stands out, clear and unique. One thing is certain about our approach: we provide transparent, honest advice on how to build, maintain, and transfer wealth.
Overlooking the signs on your financial journey can lead you down the wrong path, and you certainly don’t want to lose your way during this pivotal life chapter.
Your financial story has a beginning, a middle, and an end that should align with your own vision and goals. That’s where we step in, offering a carefully crafted plan driven by our expertise and knowledge to steer you towards success.
Have you pondered how you wish to spend the rest of your life? What are your dreams, your desired lifestyle, and what financial resources will you need to realize these dreams in the short and long term?
Our distinctive edge lies in our personal investment in helping you attain these goals.
Remember, self-care is never a luxury but a necessity, and this applies to both your mental and physical well-being. Once you prioritize your financial health as an integral part of your future, your reality and your decisions will begin to reflect this commitment.
Gold Medal Services
Investment Oversight Service
- Reviewing your investments and designing a personalized portfolio appropriate to your needs
- Year-long, continual monitoring of your investments
- Weekly, semi-annual or annual meetings to review and evaluate your investment performance, update your overall financial objectives and if necessary, reallocate your portfolio as agreed upon by you
- Independent Advice
- Recommendations regarding positioning of investments within your employer provided retirement plans such as 401(k)s, Defined Benefit, Deferred Comp and ESOP plans
- Quarterly economic report detailing updated analysis and a current view of the investment markets
Tax Reduction Planning
- Comprehensive review of your tax return to highlight opportunities for increasing tax reduction strategies
- Annual review of your tax situation and planning to incorporate any new tax law changes
- Complimentary consultation with your tax preparer
- Recommendations of tax strategies including tax advantaged investments
- Staying current on and presenting new tax laws that can affect your situation
Retirement Income, Distribution & Care Planning
- Analysis of your current and future income needs
- Insurance planning and analysis, Long Term- Care Reviews and planning
- Continual development and implementation of recommendations to fund your income needs to enhance your lifestyle
- Recommendations regarding the most appropriate distribution strategy for your employer retirement plans and IRAs
- Analysis of the beneficiaries of your IRAs and life insurance
Family Wealth Planning
- Analysis of your current estate plan
- Review of strategies to efficiently transfer wealth to your loved ones
- Complimentary consultation with your attorney
- Assistance in transferring assets to your Living Trust or other trusts
- Providing guidance with the appropriate and necessary steps in the event of the death of a loved one
Client Services & Communications
- Weekly Newsletter to keep you apprised of the most current planning strategies
- Quarterly, semi-annual or annual reviews
- Special reports on how to help reduce your taxes and other important topics
- Special Gold Medal Service Events, including client appreciation events (where you may bring up to 2 guests)